The year of 2019, envolving an important date – the 450th Anniversary of the Union of Lublin – encouraged us to organize a scientific workshop of our neighbouring countries. The event intends not only to broaden frontiers of the scientific cooperation but it is up to enrich topics of project applications and to open new dimensions in confluence of expertise. It aims also to find more items which will unite, but not separate us; which will stimulate us solving problems and not aggravating them, which will enrich and complement us uplifting our neighbourhood.
- Semiconductor nanotechnology and new materials
- Advanced photonics systems
- Nanoelectronics and optoelectronics
- Nano- and biophotonics
Date and Location
26-27 September 2019
- August 1, 2019 (extended): deadline for abstract submission
- August 15, 2019 (extended): notification of acceptance of presentation
- August 31, 2019: deadline for registration
- September 26-27, 2019: workshop.